- Increase Hiring Prospects Using Keyword Analysis.
- Based on Skills, Experience, Former Work Experience and possibly Location.
- Resume Keywords Must Be Listed in Large Numbers for Job Posting Success.
- Managers Utilize ATS to Streamline the Employment Process.
- Extracts Data Based on Keyword Count Matching the Listed Position.
- Streamlines Applicant Pool.
- Rejects or Accepts Your Resume Based on Resume Responses.
- Remain in System Sometimes for up to 1 Year.
- Resume is Resting in the System to Possibly Fill Other Positions.
- Employers Save Time and Stay Organized.
- System Accuracy Connects Applicant’s Skills Specifically to the Position.
- Founded in 2005.
- Requires basic training for use.
- Privately Owned Company Out of the United Kingdom.
- Founded in 2004.
- Cost: Free
- Only posts to 25 job boards
- Owned by IBM.
- Recruitment since 2005.
- User-friendly format for Applicant.
- 20+ filter options.
- 400 million Professionals.
- Complete Portfolio of Each Candidate.
Founded in 2005.
Visually Appealing Interface.
Designed toward attracting top Taleo and SAP Customer.