1.Keyword Search Capability
- Increase Hiring Prospects Using Keyword Analysis.
- Based on Skills, Experience, Former Work Experience and possibly Location.
- Resume Keywords Must Be Listed in Large Numbers for Job Posting Success.
- Managers Utilize ATS to Streamline the Employment Process.
- Extracts Data Based on Keyword Count Matching the Listed Position.
- Streamlines Applicant Pool.
- Rejects or Accepts Your Resume Based on Resume Responses.
- Remain in System Sometimes for up to 1 Year.
- Resume is Resting in the System to Possibly Fill Other Positions.
- Employers Save Time and Stay Organized.
- System Accuracy Connects Applicant’s Skills Specifically to the Position.
Review the list of benefits for each ATS. Then, Click on the ATS icons below for direct access to the system that will assist you in locating substantive keyword accuracy.
Marketplace for business applications.
over 10,000 clients and 300,000 users.
Greenhouse was founded in 2012
Major Clients: Airbnb, Buzzfeed, Disqus and Digital Ocean.
- Founded in 2005.
- Requires basic training for use.
- Privately Owned Company Out of the United Kingdom.
- Founded in 2004.
- Cost: Free
- Only posts to 25 job boards
- Owned by IBM.
- Recruitment since 2005.
- User-friendly format for Applicant.
Founded in 2012.
Over 700 Clients.
Profiles Easily Shared Among Hiring Managers.
Clients include: Netflix, Yelp, Lyft and Quora.
- 20+ filter options.
- 400 million Professionals.
- Complete Portfolio of Each Candidate.