- Be Current on Industry Trends.
- Be Advised through Conference Knowledge Acquisition.
- Be Mentored by Thought Leaders Insights in the Industry.
- Be Revitalized through Building Better Referral Networks.
- Be Supported by Colleagues Deep Diving into Industry Innovations.
click on the icons below for immediate access
- Focus = Remote Workers & CEO Founders of Remote Companies.
- Features = Insights from more than 100 Companies & Myth Busters for Remote Workers.
- Topics: Managing Methods for Distributive and Remote Work Teams.
DNX (Digital Nomads) Global Conference
- Focus = Digital Nomads, Life Hackers.
- Features = Keynote Speakers and their Stories on Financial Independence.
- Activities = Networking, Schedule of 20 Workshops for Attendees.
Remote Working Summit
- Focus = Stakeholders in Healthcare,Consumer Products,Tech Support, and Financial Services.
Features = Strategic Planning, Operations, Training and more.Topics = Cultural Connectivity, Engagement, Advanced Visibility and Team Meetings.Activities = Benchmarking and In-depth Topic Discussions.
- Topics = Market Leading Research
- Features = Transform Your Business
- Activities = Peer Networking
Types of Conferences
- Data & Analytics
- Strategy & Solutions
- Identity & Access Management
- Security & Risk Management
- Focus= CEOs,COOs,Remote Team Leaders, Employment Branding Professionals.
- Features = Optimizing a Remote Workforce, Talent Acquisition and Management Professionals.
- Topics = Advancing Telecommuting, Remote and Distributed Work and Global Diversity.
- Focus= Developer, Designer, Architect, Security,Executive or Analyst.
Features = Cloud, Mobile and Security.
- Topics = Transforming Industries, Forming Better Solutions.
- Activities = More than 200 Sessions, Networking Opportunities, Explore Newest. Innovations and Technologies, Access to Industry Leaders and Engineers IBM Partners Presentations.
MIT Sloan Tech Club Conference
- Focus = General Public.
Features = “Unlocking the Full Potential of Converging Exponential Technologies”.Topics = A.I., Virtual Reality, Robotics, Synthetic Biology, Augumented Reality.Activities = Discussions and Networking.