4 Ways to Address Workplace Bullying
- Be Aware. Research Your Companies Policies on Workplace Bullying.
- Take Action. Meet w/HR to Learn Your Options… Be Empower.
- Keep Evidence. Record Conversations, Take Pictures, Videotape Interactions.
- Support Your Situation. Document,Document,Document… Validate Your Experience.
- Invest in Your Career = Build Skills that Make You Marketable
- Counseling, Counseling and More Counseling
- Obtain A Mentor or Work Coach
- Have Some Fun
- Know that You Deserve Respect
Value Your ideas
- (PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Emotional Numbness
- Emotionally Insecure
- Self-Esteem Erosion
- Decrease in Productivity = Impedes Company’s Success
- Employee Disengagement = Low Morale
- Increase in Health Issues = Creates an inhabitable Work Environment
- Legal Action = Costly for Your Business
- Employee Office Protest = Interrupts Company’s Business Mission & Vision
- Exhibits Anger
- Verbal Assaults
- Spreads Negative Gossip
- Suffers from Empathy-Deficient Disorder
Workplace Bullying Institute Retrieved February 7, 2018 from http://www.workplacebullying.org/.
Legal Information and Assistance. (n.d.). Retrieved February 07, 2018, from https://nwlc.org/legal-assistance/
Orloff, J. (2009). Emotional freedom: liberate yourself from negative emotions and transform your life. New York: Harmony Books.
L. (2007). The allure of toxic leaders. Place of publication not identified: Academic Internet Publish.